Release Date: 15-May-2017
We are looking for enthusiastic, collaborative and forward-thinking people to start their career with us this year by joining us on one of our apprenticeship programmes.
At KNH, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Our property services division provides a first class repairs and maintenance service for nearly 24,000 council homes, public buildings and private organisations throughout the Kirklees area.
Join our apprenticeship scheme!
We can only do that through the hard work of our dedicated team.
Would you like to be one of those people?
We're looking for:
Apprentice Gas Engineer x2
Apprentice Electrical x 2
Apprentice Plumber x 2
Apprentice Joiner x 2
Apprentice Plasterer x 2
On our apprenticeship scheme, you’ll get the chance to team up with experienced colleagues to develop practical skills as you work towards becoming qualified in your chosen trade.
What we need from you
• You’re driven to achieve the best, to be hard working and to be creative, wherever you work.
• You’re respectful and thoughtful to your colleagues and our customers
• You’re committed to learning and have clear goals about what you want to achieve
And what you’ll get from us
Our people are our biggest asset so we look after them. In return for your commitment, you’ll get
• Great opportunities to learn and develop your skills, both on the job and at college
• A nationally-recognised qualification (NVQ)
• Support from colleagues and managers
• Generous terms & conditions, including 27.5 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• National Apprenticeship wage, currently £3.50 per hour
Please note, you are only eligible to apply for our roles if:
• You have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years (there are some exceptions to this so applicants will need to be considered on a case by case basis).
• You are not in full time compulsory education
Interested in applying?
To apply for an apprenticeship, please download and complete the application form via the links on the right of this page or email email@example.com
You need to get your application to us by 23 June 2017