Release Date: 04-Feb-2019
We have asked Public Perspective, an independent research company to undertake a survey on our behalf.
The survey will start on 11 February and will continue until the beginning of March.
Employment support survey
Public Perspectives will be contacting approximately 2000 tenants on our behalf to conduct research about education, training and employment support we have provided through out Employment Support Team.
If you need help with any of the following you can contact the Employment Support Team on 01484 414 866 or email@example.com
• Finding work
• Gaining work experience
• Signposting you to ‘Access to Work Training
• Providing you with access to learning
• Helping you with your CV
• Developing your Interview Skills
• Promoting opportunities for young people
• Supporting your personal Development
• Enabling Life Opportunities
• We work with people from all ages
• Apprentice Schemes
• English Speakers of Other
• Giving you 1-2-1 Support