Release Date: 28-Feb-2019
We don’t like to receive complaints as we want to make sure we provide a great service to you, our tenants. However when the service we provide isn’t up to scratch we want to hear about it so we can improve and make sure it doesn’t happen again.
We are reviewing our complaints procedure and want to hear your views on our current procedures and how we can do things better.
We are running four x 2.5 hour sessions during March and April that we would to invite you to attend -
Session 1: The current picture at Kirklees Neighbourhood Housing. Friday 15 March 1.00 – 3.30
• Our current approach to complaints handling
• Numbers and types of complaints
• The national picture
Session 2: Opportunity to speak to KNH staff and people who have made complaints to understand their experience. Friday 29 March 1.00 – 3.30
• Understanding the culture of complaint handling at KNH
• Hear what it is like to make a complaint about KNH
Session 3: Develop ideas on how KNH can improve based on what you have heard so far. Friday 12 April
• This is your opportunity to put forward your ideas on how we can change and develop the way we handle complaints
Session 4: Final thoughts. Friday 26 April 1.00-3.30
• Firm up your ideas and share with KNH!
• You must live on a KNH managed estate
• Be able to question constructively and have good listening skills
• You should want to work with us to improve service to residents
• You should be able to attend all four sessions
All sessions will take place at Perseverance House, Huddersfield and reasonable out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
For further information please email email@example.com or call 01484 414886