Nominate a neighbour
What is nominate a neighbour
Do you want to say thank you to a neighbour that you could not do without?
They might cut your grass if you are unable to do so, look after your child on a busy
afternoon, get your shopping when they go to the supermarket – the list is endless.
If you’d like to show how much you appreciate them, just fill in our short application
form. They could win £25 and a certificate.
At KNH, we think people who show real community spirit and who go out of their way to help others should
be recognised and rewarded. So if you'd like to show how much you appreciate someone, just fill in our
short application form. They could win £25 and a certificate.
Criteria for nomination
- Anyone can nominate any tenant or resident living on an estate or working to improve an
estate managed by KNH
- Members of staff and KNH board members are not eligible to be nominated
- "Neighbour" means anyone in the community / estate who has helped you, but you must know their name and address
- Priority will be given to nominated neighbours who are KNH customers
- Customers cannot nominate members of their immediate family (including parents, spouses, children, grandchildren and sibilings)
- Only one nomination per household and only one nomination per nominee per year
- Only fully completed nomination forms will be considered
- The decision of the KNH panel is final
- Both the person nominating and the nominee will need to agree to be photographed for publicity purposes.