Here at KNH we employ over 800 brilliant staff in a wide range of jobs, from plumbing to marketing, joinery to human resources. Every day is different, but our main aim is to improve the lives of people in Kirklees by providing quality homes in successful communities.
We have strong values and key behaviours that we expect employees to demonstrate. In return we offer:
- a competitive salary
- generous holiday entitlement
- flexible working options
- a range of benefits including a great health plan and pension scheme.
All our job vacancies are advertised on the Kirklees Council jobs site: View KNH vacancies
We run an apprentice scheme called Work@KNH.
More information: Apprenticeships
Contact KNH for further details on working at KNH.
In order to deliver great service to you, we expect the best from our staff. We have developed five key behaviours which are at the heart of everything we do. We will be...
- Keep learning
- Stay positive
- Lead by example
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Stay curious
- Plan ahead
- Look for better ways of doing things
- Get involved
- Talk to each other
- Ask questions & seek to understand
- Take an interest
- Be proud of your work
- Support your colleagues
- Be polite, patient, kind & understanding
- Be on time
- Understand that you may not always agree
- Deal with disagreement professionally
Customer Focused –
- Take ownership of problems
- Try to get it right the first time
- Be flexible
- Be caring
- Keep people informed
- Be truthful & factual
- Be trustworthy
- Be confidential when needed
- Be clear about what you can do and cannot do
- Be tactful