We offer a free employment and training service which is open to all our tenants.
We can provide support to help you into work, training or education including:
- Finding work placements, training courses and volunteering opportunities
- One-to-one mentoring and support during your job search
- Creating or updating your CV and preparing for interviews
- Helping you to complete application forms
- Providing access to our apprentice scheme where you can train and study at the same time.
To be eligible for employment and training support, you must be:
- Aged 16-65 years
- A British citizen or have the right to work in the UK
How to apply for employment support
Fill in our simple online form.
Clock Completing this form takes around 5 minutes.Apply for employment support
After you’ve applied
A member our Employment Support Team will arrange to meet with you to discuss your goals and aspirations, before developing a personalised action plan to help you to achieve them.