overdue invoice letters

Service charges have to be paid in that year, quarterly invoices as per back of invoices. Major works instalments negotiable. Extreme financial difficulties will result in Money Advice Referral and appointment will be necessary. Ground rent to be paid by end of April each year.

Payment can be made in full or by Direct Debit arrangement. 

Any outstanding invoices will be referred to the Councils Debtor Management team who will issue reminders and may enforce a CCJ.

Money advice can be arranged for those in financial difficulties by calling 01484 414975 or by email

Extreme failure to comply with required payments will result in legal action, seeking forfeiture of the property. 

© 2021 All rights reserved. Kirklees Homes and Neighbourhoods, Perseverance House, St. Andrews Road, Huddersfield, HD1 6RZ.