We want you to enjoy living in our homes so if you do live in a flat or apartment please show consideration for your neighbours.
Communal areas in your block include the stairs and stairwells, landing and corridors, please keep these areas free to avoid any risks during an emergency situation or if there is a fire.
More information on fire safety in flats and apartments.
It's everyone's responsibility in a flat or apartment to keep communal areas clear. Please don’t store or leave any of the following in your communal area:
- Prams or push chairs
- Play equipment
- Mobility scooters
- Any other personal items.
Door entry systems
We provide door entry systems on blocks of flats and maisonettes so that only genuine tenants and their visitors can get in. Please help to keep the flats safe and do not:
- let someone you do not know into the building
- let visitors into the building for your neighbour
- ask your neighbours to let visitors in for you
- wedge the door open and leave it open for any reason.
If you let strangers into the building, you will reduce the security for yourself and everyone else living in the block.